East Idaho’s Biggest Holiday Show
Join us for the 5th annual All I Want for Christmas Expo on Friday & Saturday, December 4 & 5, 2015. Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
So many activities for the children – So much shopping for the adults
- FREE Classy 97 Cookbook and Package of Buttermilk Syrup from the Prepared Pantry to the first 250 people through the doors on Friday.
- Saturday Early Bird Cracker Jack Giveaway – First 500 people through the gate on Saturday get a box of cracker jacks with a chance at fabulous prizes – including a new television set courtesy of 4Sight Security.
- FREE photos with Santa Claus
- Decorate sugar cookies for FREE with Mrs. Claus
- Color holiday drawings for FREE with Santa’s Elves
- Decorate tree ornaments for FREE with Frosty the Snowman
- FREE photos with Santa’s Reindeer – real life reindeer –
- View beautiful gingerbread homes and villages – Watch two bakers create gingerbread villages during the expo.
- Non-stop entertainment on the main stage featuring local talent
- Over 150 craft and commercial vendors
A perfect opportunity to do holiday shopping. See complete list of vendors for what you can purchase on this website.
Admission: $4 per person (Children 8 and under are FREE) at door or purchase at at Riverbend Communication’s studios in Idaho Falls at 400 W. Sunnyside, Idaho Falls (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Monday – Friday), or at the door the day of events. Admission is good for both days of expo.